6/5/20

Dear future Trevor,

This situation is crazy that we are in right now, its the first time something like this has ever happened to me. It really messed up freshman lacrosse season, the entire season was canceled. I wasn't too upset about that though to be honest, because I wanted to focus more on football and start on varsity as a sophomore. We will see what happens with that soon though hopefully this virus doesn't take away the football season too because I would be really upset if that happened. The whole online learning took some getting used too. especially getting up at a certain time to take a test or join an online class. Its crazy that my freshman year in high school is over. It feels like just yesterday I was learning about John Carrol and if I would wanna go there or not, look at me now. This summer I really hope its a good one because for the next couple summers I'm gonna be focusing on football a lot more to prepare for junior and senior season so this summer I wanna have as much fun as I can before I have to really start focusing on my future. I hope everything that you dreamed for in life came true.   Until next time, sincerely your past self.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/2/20

4/21/20