2/29/20

Today in class we took notes and we got our test grades. I got an 88 out of 100 which is better then I thought I was going to get. Im pretty happy with that grade I'm pretty sure I got the question about tyrants wrong and the one with the oceans but I'm not completely sure. We answered questions in the textbook today. For question 1 we had to define terms, Direct democracy is a from of government in which citizens rule directly and not through representatives. Classical art are values of harmony, order, balance, and proportion. Tragedy is a serious drama about common themes such as love, hate, war, and betrayal. Comedy is contained scenes filled with slapstick situations and crude humor. The Peloponnesian war was between 2 city states, Sparta and Athens, Philosophers means "lovers of wisdom." Plato was a student of socrates and Aristotle was a philosopher. My answer to question 2 is that making the democracy stronger was the most beneficial to today because we use Democracy in our modern day government in the United States. My answer to question 3 is he increased the number of public officials who were paid salaries. and finally my answer to question 5 is that he tried to brainwash the youth in Athens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/2/20

4/21/20

6/5/20